Saturday, June 10, 2023

I come out to my MIT classmates as a "Conspiracy Theorist" I decided to drop some truth-bombs at my college reunion last week. Here's what happened...

Dear 9/11 Activists,

Madhava Setty, MD, a Covid-19 vaccine activist, was brave enough to broach the 9/11 issue with his MIT former classmates at a party. The feature of his argument was David Chandler's "North Tower Exploding" video. 

Madhava then tells us the reactions he received. 

I come out to my MIT classmates as a "Conspiracy Theorist"
I decided to drop some truth-bombs at my college reunion last week. Here's what happened...
Madhava Setty
Jun 7, 2023

https://madhavasetty.substack.com/p/i-come-out-to-my-mit-classmates-as


Enjoy!  And may more and more people step across that taboo threshold!

Fran Shure

PS: I also learned today that Richard Gage interviewed Dr. Setty a while back.

PPS: Dr. Setty also works with Childrens' Health Defense, RFK, Jr.'s organization.