Saturday, September 17, 2022

Now Google is removing blog posts... They Censor the Truth! Leftists Aren't Liberals---They Are Dangerous Authoritarians

These are my views on a private blog not a social media platform. In either event, the censorship is illegal and immoral. Platforms are not publishers and thus social media censorship makes no good sense. In this case here, I'm the publisher and should be allowed to say what I want within my 1st Amendment rights. Not even hate speech is illegal as decided several times by the Supreme Court and at least once unanimously


Only calls to violence, threats, and libel laws, which are being abused in the case of Alex Jones now, apply. I should be responsible for any blowback, not Google. They have no right. NM that I also have the proper legal notices posted. Wake up people!