Friday, December 17, 2021

TYRANNY IS RISING RESIST! - WHATS POPPIN Jack Harlow - I'ma spend this holiday locked in (Ooh) My body got rid of them toxins

 

I'ma spend this holiday locked in (Ooh)
My body got rid of them toxins (Mmh, mmh)
SportsCenter, top ten...

...In the gym tryna work on my free throw

Goddamn (Goddamn)
Spending money at the club like Sam's (Cha-ching)
Yes, ma'am
She a lil' freak on cam (Facts)
But she don't put this on the 'Gram (Nah)
Lil' boys tryna diss on the 'Gram (Ayy)
I can't switch on the fam (Bitch)

Shit's hot, hit the switch on the fan (Hit that shit)
This where my head is (Listen)
I feel resentment from every direction
Even some homies be wearing expressions
I be discouraged from sharing my blessings (Damn)
We used to share a connection

Now it just feels like it's wearing and stretching
I'm getting real sick of taking advice
From people that never could stare at reflections (Ooh)

Somewhere in there is a lesson
Y'all ain't evolvin', it's very depressing

I'm at the club with the basketball team
Me and the Cardinals are sharing a section (Facts)

Gotta cherish the present
I'm drinking water and wearing protection

Got a career and I'm very invested
Some people call it a scary obsession (Ooh, period, but)
I like to call it a passion
I can't be sitting relaxin' (Nah, I can't)

PG, we getting some traction
I'm at the venue, it's packed in (Packed out)

I'm digging her accent
I got a B.B. Simon belt on me
And she tryna get it unfastened

That's my type of distraction
That's my type and she Latin...
More...
https://genius.com/Jack-harlow-whats-poppin-lyrics