Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hypothesis Trailer



Steven Jones says:

"I appreciate when people react and they say, well... scientifically, how about (insert) somebody elses explanation for freefall speed. But if you just say you're a nutty heretic... then I say, well, no I'm not."

Pat Curley of the Screw Loose Change blog says:

"I'm sorry to say, Steven, that you are indeed a nutty heretic."

This coming from a guy who recently posted a blog entitled "Oh, The Irony!". But whatever Pat, it makes my job even easier when you prove Steven's point and debunk yourself. We will definitely have to add your statement to the top of our list of ridiculous "debunker" explanations for the freefall of WTC 7.

For those who just can't wait for the film, I'm guessing that the essay "Steven E. Jones A Physics Professor Speaks Out on 9-11: Reason, Publicity, and Reaction" is pretty close to a print version. It even has a section called "When All Else Fails, Personal Attack."