Thursday, February 25, 2021

People always say 'I may not agree with what you say, but I'd fight to the death for your right to say it' Now when the time comes they don't even speak out

My appeal letter to TikTok after being censored for the 13th time... I have free speech. An inalienable right. The only illegal speech is that which promotes violence. Saying the election was rigged is an opinion not violence. Talking about legally owning guns for self defense is not violence. Storming the capital is illegal. Peacefully protesting as the artist says is not violence. I am on the right side of history. You are the tyrants unfairly targeting people that the song is talking about. I'm good. You're evil. Do you know that? I am your enemy make no mistake about it and we will defeat your authoritarianism. Your fascist bullshit. I'm mad and I'm not gonna take it anymore! Ban my whole channel bitch and I'll pop back up like those arcade game whack a moles!