Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If I Were A Terrorist!

Scroll down past the video for transcript and related info...

Transcript...

“If I was a terrorist and I wanted to destroy the American way of life, I wouldn’t use planes and bombs to kill folks. Hells bells! That's too risky. You might get caught (9/11Debunkers note: THEY DID!) or killed or both. Real terrorists get results, and then they lay the blame where it can’t be found. So here is what I would do if I was a terrorist.

I would foreclose on millions of homes, you know, kick folks out of their houses. I would devalue the dollar so the price of everything would go up. I would outsource their jobs so they couldn’t find work. I would move the factories to foreign countries, you know, all the good payin' factory jobs. I would make education unaffordable, you know, terrorists don’t like having educated people around. I would make healthcare difficult to get and let the insurance companies just get away with murder. I would listen to their telephone calls, monitor their E-mails, and use that information to really stick it to them. Then, I would give myself a big old tax cut, sit back in luxury, and watch 'em fight over the crumbs. But you know what? We live in the United States of America, thank you, Jesus, and the people that represent us would never ever let them get away with that. Would they? Would they?” - James Pence

"What's wrong with this picture? The Democrats in Congress have put themselves in the position of pushing a bailout for billionaires, one that the public is OVERWHELMINGLY opposed to, at the behest of the most despised president in American history and his corrupt, crony henchmen." -ACTION PAGE: We Will Never Stop Protesting The Economically Lunatic Plan To Bailout The BillionairesThe Alternative "No Bailout" DeFazio Plan - Bringing Accounting, Increased Liquidity, Oversight and Upholding Taxpayer Security

"Even some so-called free-market economists are calling all this “sadly necessary.” Sad, yes. Necessary? Don’t make me laugh." - Ron Paul on the Bailout Proposal

"Does anyone seriously think that our public and private debts of some $45 trillion will be paid? That the administration's growth of the federal debt from $5.6 trillion to $9.8 trillion while borrowing another trillion dollars from Social Security has nothing to do with this? Does anyone not see that when we spend nearly $16,000 for every family of four in our society for the military each year that we are heading over the cliff?" - A Message From Dennis Kucinich on the Bailout - Dennis Kucinich on The Rachel Maddow Show

"It's an old game people and it's as simple as this: There have been a few that have always sought increased wealth and power no matter what harm that causes, and there have also always been the many that know there is much more to life than that and have no desire to harm anyone. The battle between good and evil, I'm sure you've heard of it. It's time to stop buying the lies of mass murderers and "strike at the root of evil" as Thoreau said, and in this time and this place, that means exposing the official 9/11 conspiracy theory for what is: pure bullshit." - Colin Donoghue, Seeing Through the Manufactured Crisis and What Might Come Next