Sunday, July 7, 2019

Jason Robo: RFK Jr squirms on Bush administration's 9/11 official story

RFK came and riled up all the sheeple at my "social and environmental justice" institution, Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. He made it quite apparent that environmental destruction is an inside job, well what about 911. He talked about the disappearance of news and even the Saddam/911 fallacy, what does he think of the Bush administration's official account of 911? Does Bush have our national security in mind when he doesn't secure the sanctity of our environment? Previous audience members who raised their hands were over 40 and didn't ask anything except who he would vote for (he loves Hilary and Obama of course) or where are the young people while I was raising my hand from the beginning. Thankfully some of my neighbors coaxed me on and pointed to get him to choose me. -Jason Robo



Jason Robo: RFK Jr squirms on Bush administration's 9/11 official story