Thursday, September 27, 2018

BREAKING: GOP HAS KAVANAUGH VOTES. CONFIRMATION WITHIN DAYS FOR BRETT KAVANAUGH ON SUPREME COURT - Brett Kavanaugh Testimony: The Aftermath



Scott
Been following sense Bernie man and I have changed like you the Democrats are crazy and I’m embarrassed I was one for over 20 years... I thought the republicans were bad!




Tisha Morgan
Listening to Dr. Ford talk I could not help but analyze her speech style. I am a Speech Pathologist so I do it daily in my professional life. What I observed is that her prosody, pitch and tone where like that of a person in the 20’s....almost teenage like (other than the high vocabulary level). I found it very disconcerting and strange. If I where talking to her on the phone I would have thought she was much younger and extremely immature for even 20’s. Strange indeed.


Alberto Diaz Saldana
For a very accomplished woman with two master’s and a PhD she seems to have a teenage speech pattern and huge gaps in memory even for very recent events. There is something that seems very off in her behavior. She seems very emotionally hurt but I don’t believe Kavanaugh is the cause.


Harry Rogers
There is NO WAY this is politically connected. Absolutely impossible. Zero percent chance. Timing is just a coincident. </sarcasm>

Constant Chinner
The DEMOFASCIOPATHS are deranged! Confirm this great man NOW


Patrick Smith
The Democrats have managed to make me love Lindsay Graham today, that’s saying something.