Sunday, December 15, 2013

Information Clearing House

During the 9/11FreeFall promotional interview for the new WTC dust study, the host Andrew Steele asked me how I had gotten involved in the 9/11 truth movement. I explained that I originally began to explore the alternative media on the internet for research articles about geopolitics, which led to my learning about a topic that is never mentioned on CNN: false-flag attacks. I soon found out that one outstanding medium is Information Clearing House. Please check it out and consider becoming a paying member:
Dear Information Clearing House Readers: To protect our independence, we'll never run ads. We take no government funds. We survive on donations averaging about $16. Now is the time we ask. If everyone reading this gave $1, our fundraiser would be done within an hour. We are an independent, not for profit that runs one of the top alternate news and information websites in the world. We have few staff member but serve millions of users, and have costs like any other top site: servers, power, programs, Insurance, taxes and salaries...