Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time To Broadcast The Truth

If you're like me, then you're probably pretty irritated by all the new and pointless features Youtube is adding to their site. They're making it more and more difficult all the time to upload the videos you want to upload. There are so many good videos out there about 9/11 related stuff, and it's a shame we only really have Youtube to post our videos on. I would sometimes think, "There really ought to be a youtube just for 9/11 videos." Well, I've decided to create just that. That's right. My new blog, 911truthtube.blogspot.com, will allow people to upload their 9/11 videos without worrying about Youtube's limitations. All the facts about my site can be read in the top post, and I eagerly await the videos that will be posted.

Related Info:

Rampant Un-American Censorship of the 9/11 Truth Movement