Monday, July 2, 2018

The #WalkAway Movement Is Huge! - #WalkAway Campaign- WHY I LEFT LIBERALISM & THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY - The Democrats Have Abandoned Sanity so Just #WalkAway And Let Them Fail

Today I’m kicking off the #WalkAway campaign by releasing my video about why I am walking away from liberalism and the Democratic Party. It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country- which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left, but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it means to be a conservative in America. It is up to all of us to make our voices heard and reclaim the truth. The Democratic Party has taken for granted that it owns racial, sexual, and religious minorities in America. It has encouraged groupthink, hypocrisy, division, stereotyping, resentment, and the acceptance of victimhood mentality. And all the while, they have discouraged minorities from having independent thought, open dialogue, measured and informed opinion, and a motivation to succeed.




The #WalkAway Movement Is Huge! - #WalkAway Campaign- WHY I LEFT LIBERALISM & THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY - The Democrats Have Abandoned Sanity so Just #WalkAway And Let Them Fail