Thank you for signing the declaration of peace at WorldBeyondWar.org
and for indicating your interest in helping us communicate the message of ending all war.
If you'd like to help with media or communications, we'd like your help! Please write to Joe Scarry at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know what experience you have, what contacts, resources, and skills.
If you'd like to help with social media, please write to Joe Scarry at email@example.com
If you would like to help by blogging, please write to Christopher Hoare at
firstname.lastname@example.org -- You can also go right ahead and blog about the content on the website, embed the popular new video, and interview the people in the Speakers Bureau, all of which you can find at
If you know JQurey coding, we're making maps that display militarism and peace in the globe, and we need your help. Please reply to this email.
In peace and solidarity,
Sign the Declaration of Peace.
Hit the streets - stop the bombing of Iraq
Shamefully it is almost certain that today MPs will vote for a new assault on Iraq.
After excellent protests yesterday in London and a number of others across the UK, the anti-war movement now needs to move in to overdrive.
The response to our actions and arguments in the last few days shows that while the war propaganda has had an impact, there is a huge anti-war constituency. Thousands have lobbied their MPs for the vote and our website is attracting tens of thousands of visitors a day.
- Tomorrow, Saturday, we are asking all our groups and supporters to hit the streets in your communities with protests, street stalls, petitioning sessions and placards. We need to make sure the Don't Bomb Iraq message is visible everywhere.
- A new petition is available
to download. If you are in London placards can be picked
up from the office or we can email you the file to print out.
Please contact us.
- If there is a yes vote, we will be calling a national protest next Saturday 4 October. Exact details to be announced in the next 24 hours.
- In the meantime please share and tweet some of the key
articles and interviews from the website. - ten
reasons (more below)
- How Obama is misleading us about troops on the ground in the new Iraq war
- Ten reasons why the British parliament should vote no to bombing Iraq
- Confused? As the US bombing starts, who are the heroes and villains in Syria?
Blair 'needs professional psychiatric help' says London
mayor Boris Johnson
Stop the War Coalition | email@example.com | 020 7561 4830