Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/11/2014: Responding to Chris Mohr

As we’ve come to the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, I’ve decided to release one of my long-overdue projects. As many of you probably know, in 2011 Chris Mohr released a series of videos responding to Richard Gage’s presentation 9/11 – Blueprint for Truth. Shortly thereafter I began work on a lengthy response to these videos, with the intent of posting it on the 911debunkers blog. Eventually, the plan became that my response would instead be published at ae911truth.org as their official response to his video series. However, due to some disagreements between me and ae911truth regarding the content, the publication of my response was put on hold for further review. My response has actually been finished for a few years now, and I’ve decided that its publication has been put off for long enough. 

So today, I am releasing my paper on my own site, which you are encouraged to use in any way you see fit. I’m very grateful for the help ae911truth provided in editing my paper (especially Chris Sarns for his extensive review and recommendations), but I’ve decided that the wait is over. And at the end of the day, this was always going to be MY response to Chris Mohr. So to my fellow truth seekers, I release to you the most extensive work I’ve ever written on the events of 9/11. Looking back on it, there are probably a few things in it that I would tweak here and there. But for the most part, I can vouch for it. There’s a lot of really good information in it, with nearly 400 references included. I merely ask that you use this paper in the most responsible way possible. Use it not only to answer our critics, but also to educate others in the hope that we will finally see justice served for everyone who tragically perished that day.