Thursday, September 27, 2018

FIRED UP! LINDSEY GRAHAM SLAMS DEMOCRATS OVER KAVANAUGH WITCH-HUNT

FIRED UP! LINDSEY GRAHAM SLAMS DEMOCRATS OVER KAVANAUGH WITCH-HUNT

‘This is not a job interview, this is Hell’


Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) delivered a powerful, animated message in defense of Brett Kavanaugh during Thursday’s Senate Judicial Committee hearing, calling the process, “the most unethical sham I have ever seen in politics.”
“I hope the American people can see through this sham. That you (Democrats) knew about it and you held it. You had no intention of protecting Dr. Ford. None! She’s as much of a victim as you are,” Graham exclaimed, pointing toward Kavanaugh.
Continuing, Graham told the Democrats, “What you want to do is destroy this guy’s life, hold this seat open, and hope you win in 2020.”
“When you see Sotomayor and Kagan, tell them that Lindsey said ‘hello’ because I voted for them. I would never do to them what you’ve done to this guy,” Graham said, referring to two Obama-appointed Supreme Court Justices.
“Would you say you’ve been through Hell?” Senator Graham asked Kavanaugh and he replied, “I’ve been through Hell and then some.”
Graham proclaimed, “This isn’t a job interview, this is Hell!”
Finishing his rant, Graham warned Republicans of the consequences of voting no, adding, “To my Republican colleagues, if you vote ‘no’, you’re legitimizing the most despicable thing that I have seen in my time in politics.”
Following Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony, Graham said he felt “ambushed” by his Democrat colleagues regarding the anti-Kavanaugh crusade.