Monday, February 25, 2013

Project Truth (WTC) - No Sound Claim (Audio Comparisons)





As I've written about the last comparison clip shown:
Note: "Debunkers" will point out that the audio of the Tower "collapsing" in the above video, which comes from the Discovery Channel's Inside the Twin Towers documentary, is not the correct soundtrack. There has been dispute about this, but I have it on good authority that one of the people involved in the capturing of the video did say the audio on the Discovery Channel piece was not correct. A "debunker" victory? Not so much, because this person also stated the following, "Both myself and the senior fire officers who were with me at the time mentioned in our written statements to the NYPD that we thought their had been an explosion before the tower collapsed.
The "debunkers" can call me a liar if they want, but I'm not, this conversation did take place, unfortunately no agreement was made on quoting this person by name.
Related:

Question:
Why weren't the sounds that were heard during the destruction of the WTC skyscrapers on 9/11 as loud as the blasts heard in videos of acknowledged controlled demolitions?

FAQ #4: Sounds of Explosions?