Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy Conspiracy Theories



So my latest video has been circulating around the web faster than any of my others. It's been on the front pages of WhatReallyHappened.com, 911blogger.com, and WeAreChange.org. It has more than 4,000 views and 140 ratings and at its peak it was #18 in the top rated (this week) in the entertainment category in the UK. #19 was a commercial featuring Cheryl Cole and #20 was a BBC Doctor Who promo... ironic considering the music video makes references to both Cheryl Cole and Doctor Who. The video has also been uploaded to LiveLeak.com and has recieved some ignorant comments. No debunkers have joined the party on YouTube yet ... although some disinformation trolls have... "It was the jesuits!"

[/self indulgence]

That's probably the last 9/11 video I'm gonna make. Since I'm aiming to work in the field of video production, it would be nice if I can show potential employers something other than just "conspiracy theory" videos I have made (Not that I won't show them at least one of those!). So I've been hanging out with my best friend discussing ideas for my next masterpiece as well as speculating whether or not Simon Cowell is an evil New World Order operative or just a useful idiot and whether or not Miley Cyrus is a victim of trauma-based mind control (Ahhh the interesting conversations of conspiracy theorists! - It was like we were in a truther version of some Kevin Smith movie ... Hmm ... Now there's an idea!)

I've given up debating CIT. Craig Ranke has now admitted that they renamed the name of this blog to "911duh-bunkers". And when I school them on the scientific method they just tell me to address their "evidence". It looks like the only way to debunk them is to interview the witnesses ourselves.

I've just listened to the debate between Dylan and Pat and I got rather annoyed when Pat and the host were crticizing the purity of the dust samples and the chain of custody etc. and Pat was talking about how the samples weren't kept in sealed bags or whatever. The thing is, Steven Jones wouldn't even need to be doing this if the officials had done so. You can criticize his work all you want but its still better than anything the government has done. Organisations like USGS and RJ Lee etc probably do have professionally collected sealed samples, so why can't we have open access to study them? Will we find red chips in them? We know USGS were covering up the existence of Molybdenum rich spherules so who knows what else they are covering up. Besides, the whole issue is irrelevent anyway. Because it's not as if these highly engineered thermitic red chips are easy to make or get a hold of. By questioning the chain of custody you are effectively accusing the scientists and the citizens of conspiring to fake evidence by manufacturing high-tech energetic nanocomposites that only a handful of labs in the world can even make and adding them to samples! That sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory to me! And yet you find the idea of the government tampering with evidence ridiculous! Someone get Pat a tin foil hat!