Wednesday, May 27, 2020

President Trump asked about the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis Police officer: "At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death... " - Officer Tatum: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE IN MY HONEST OPINION. MOST POLICE OFFICERS ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING. BLACK PEOPLE ARE NO MORE AT RISK OF BAD POLICING THAN ANYONE ELSE IN AMERICAN. PERIOD. STOP THE RACE HUSTLING





charles ratcliff
I am going to give you my analysis and wrap up with a nice bow on top. I saw this video, and I am pissed. But what got me so pissed off is the fact of the left policy of dealing with criminals with a lesser crime? How many black men spent time the same amount of time as murder under Joe Biden's policies? We see this acted out hear in the video. But the sad part is my Black people will but these same Democrats back in the office.