Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Don't Despair, Get Physically Active and Defend the First Amendment, They Can't Censor Us in the Real World!

From real.video...

stopdemockery • 17 hours ago
We have NO VOICE! We are the threat to their DEMOCKERY! Your channel comments are down because We, the viewers, are being shadow banned: not you. You guys need to start the class action law suit against Google/YouTube including all the content creators who have lost their channels and viewers who have been shadow censored. There must be hundreds of thousands of Us. YouTube needs to be nationalized as a utility.

I have been shadow censored for the last year. My meaningful YouTube comments were only visible to me when I was logged in. Then, they were at the top with no replies or up votes, even after being there for months. When I logged out and went back, they disappeared. And recently, there are NO COMMENTS visible on any YT videos, whether I'm logged in or not. They're preventing my speech and my ability to read comments. Is this happening to you? I'll gladly join any class action law suit. Who's with me?

My Reply:

Here's How YOU Can Stop Internet Suppression RIGHT NOW!:
http://911truthactivism.blogspot.com/2018/08/heres-how-you-can-stop-internet.html

I've experienced similar things to you. I was also kicked off of YouTube after criticizing the Black Panther movie too much in one day apparently. No specific explanation was given to me as to why. As far as a lawsuit, here is some info to look in to...

http://truthtellersradio.blogspot.com/2017/09/truth-tellers-radio-episode-2-youtube.html

I think we all need to fight back off the internet way more than is taking place currently... Passing out fliers, sticking infowars stickers in public places, calling offices of government representatives andsetting up face to face meetings, making self-published "zines" to pass out or sell, physical protests in the streets with activism groups that can be found on meetup.com and other places, etc. Not saying to give up online activism, but they can't censor us in the real world!

Why Big Tech Censorship Is Not Like Christian Bakeries


Witch Hunt Mobs Demand Big Tech Censor Alex Jones


Emergency Message From Alex Jones On Infowars Being Taken Down


Big Tech Admits Collusion Against Alex Jones