Welfare Not Warfare: join the peace bloc on the TUC march 18 October
We will join the march to point out the hypocrisy of imposing increasingly harsh austerity measures on ordinary people whilst increasing money spent on new wars and bloodshed. We believe the government should spend the money on welfare not warfare. We will demand an end to the bombing campaign in Iraq, and protest against the British government intervening in Syria.
- Assemble 11am, Saturday 18th October
- Zone 12, Blackfriars Embankment, London (see map)
- Can you volunteer on the day? We need your help! Email email@example.com
- Ten reasons why bombing Iraq and Syria is no way to defeat ISIS Lindsey German
- History boomerangs and ISIS bounces us back into the quagmire we created Jason Hirthler
from the 4 October demonstration against bombing Iraq Lindsey
Stop the War Coalition | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7561 4830
Three Petitions - Obama: Don't Bomb Syria or Iraq!