Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Demolition Company

Written August 22, 2008

OK... OK... So maybe NIST's final WTC 7 report released yesterday is shameful, embarrassing, and completely flawed, but the good news is that debunking NIST's conclusions about WTC 7 is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel! The best news of all is that since the geniuses at NIST have now shown, after their three-year research efforts, that fire can collapse a skyscraper into its own footprint at nearly freefall speed, I'm starting my very own, one man, demolition company!

Here are my tools of the trade...

1. A very reasonably priced copy of the 9/11 Commission Report if I do say so myself...

$11.99 with shipping.

2. This nifty fire extinguisher butane lighter...

$1.99 FREE SHIPPING!

And I'm ready to do the job with under 16 bucks overhead cost. That's right folks, that is all the equipment I need according to NIST! The 9/11 "debunkers" tried much harder, bringing up the "massive hole" in the building. The same massive hole described here.

"I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though." - former NYPD officer and first responder, Craig Bartmer

Even NIST now admits that "the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse."

Of course the diesel fuel for WTC 7's emergency generators was something that seemed to have some promise, but no. They state that the diesel fuel "played no role in the destruction of WTC 7," and that it was "the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building," and that they were "similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings."

So, if you need a building demolished just let me know, I'll do it for half price... maybe even free. Because the 9/11 Commission report is almost 12 bucks, the lighter is almost 2 smackers, but knocking down a building with office fires...

PRICELESS!

Update September 30, 2009:

I just found out that a two man operation was started on the same day my one man operation was last year...

Photobucket

Related:

WTC7 and the British Brainwashing Conspiracy