Friday, May 24, 2024

Jake Skywalker sucked blue milk from space animal tits in an divisive Star Wars film that ruined profits. Now This...


Jake Skywalker sucked blue milk from space animal tits in an divisive Star Wars film that ruined profits. Now This...



Go woke. Go broke. Vote Joe. More war, inflation, medical tyranny, and censorship, and other authoritarian shit, so... 

I don't care if you vote Trump my young Padawans, but please vote for anybody else besides creepy dementia Joe, or don't cast a ballot at all and thus essentially cast your vote of no confidence like in the Phantom Menace, (or was that Attack of the Clones?) but please don't lie to yourself. Dispell the spell cast on you that all is just well and swell. This evil empire is a living hell more than usual as of the past 4 years and they are successfully gaslighting you if you don't agree. But don't take it from me if you don't want. Trust old Mark if you rather. I'm not worried about myself. I can handle any weather, but I wish other folks lives were better, but sadly many don't know any better because the brainwashing is very clever. Your choice. May the force be with you, always, for real, no need for propaganda shills. Meditate to make America great!