Monday, October 1, 2018

Dems gone make me lose my mind up in here! (3rd accusation)



Dems gone make me lose my mind up in here! (3rd accusation)

Grace McKinley
Kevin when will all this MADNESS end ????!!! When EVERY American of good will VOTES RED and end the MADNESS in November!!! Peace!

Michael McCamish
This is a very dangerous game the democrats are playing, any mom who has a son, could see their Childs life ruined by false accusations. On things that could never be proven, but then, this is what dems do best destroy, life's, countries, and anyone who they disagree with.

Elaine Wreyford
Dems are driving us all crazy. It goes way beyond all reasoning and logic. I hope it back fires on them at the polls. I'm convinced they think we are all dumb. When all we are is dumbfounded.

Related:

Truth Teller's Radio Episode 17 - Author John Hughes on Why You Need to Get Involved to Give America the RED WAVE It Deserves:

http://truthtellersradio.blogspot.com/2018/09/truth-tellers-radio-episode-17-author.html