Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BraveHeart - A 9/11 Firefighter Tribute

Eusanio2
YouTube.com
November 11, 2006

This song was written by Bobby Brexel in honor of those who went into the fire to help save others.Please contact MREStudios@aol.com for additional information on this song.
This song was written by Bobby Brexel in honor of those who went into the fire to help save others.Please contact MREStudios@aol.com for additional information on this song.

___________________________________________________________

My son is a firefighter and so was my brother who passed away from an illness 3 years ago so this tribute has a special meaning for me and the FDNY asks that we never forget those firefighters who lost their lives on 9/11.
Firefighters are a special band of "Brothers" and when my brother passed away they (Desoto County Firefighters) "carried him home".
We will not forget 9/11 nor will we let those 9/11firefighters death be in vain -I honor your sacrifice here. I also thank you for your unselfish love for your fellow man.
Please visit http://firefightersfor911truth.org
Erik Lawyer—Founder of Firefighters for 911Truth:

I went to New York to show support and attend FDNY Funerals. I was humbled by the FDNY Brotherhood, and the community support. I got angry with those who questioned 9-11. I wanted revenge for the attacks, then when I calmed down...justice. Years later, I even told my officer to leave the country if he thought we could have somehow been behind the attacks. I did everything I could to resist what I DIDN’T WANT TO CONSIDER.

Years ago I took an oath…“I, Erik Lawyer, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;…” Our Found-ing Fathers knew domestic enemies were a threat. I have always believed I was a Patriot! I’d like to blame my unwillingness to listen to my Brothers who were claiming “we have do-mestic enemies” on Patriotism. I’d like to blame it on my belief that they were just “Liberals” trying to destroy our Country, or my belief that we must stand behind our President during times of war. I FOR-GOT my pledge to the Constitution…not to ANY political party or ANY President!! The blame comes directly back to me. I didn’t want to believe it was even possible we could have domestic enemies. I didn’t want to believe there actually could be a criminal element controlling much of our government regardless of what political party occupies the White House. I didn't want to believe that leaders of our own government would attack our own people in order to have a pretext to go to war. I bought into the Popular Mechanics explanations. I believed the corporate-owned mainstream media. It was much eas-ier to believe that “terrorists” from the Middle East that hate us for “our Freedoms” were responsible.

During this last year I’ve had an “awakening.” I finally calmed down, and looked at the evidence from the Zacarias Moussaoui Trial. I looked at the evidence uncovered by individual investigators, by insid-ers who have been fired for speaking out, and I looked at insurance company reports. I looked at the NFPA 921 Fire and Explosion Manual for 2001, and saw how a standard investigation should have been conducted. I re-read the article from Fire Engineering by Bill Manning, “Selling out the Investi-gation.” I saw how intolerant the media is of any one who questions 911, including military officers, FBI agents, intelligence officers, or any insiders. I was deeply disturbed by what I hadn’t “seen” for years. Now I’m asking for YOUR HELP TO SAVE OUR BROTHERS, SISTERS AND OUR COUNTRY!

Thank You.

Beijing Mandarin Hotel Fire—Feb 2009
-44 Floors Well Involved
-Building did not collapse
World Trade Center 7 Fire—September 2001
-Fires on less than 10 floors
-Complete collapse at near free-fall speed into footprint
-Office of Emergency Management Coordinator knocked down inside building by explosion prior to collapse
WHY WON’T NIST TEST FOR ACCELERANTS?
Source: http://firefightersfor911truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/firestationletter.pdf

FaithMichaels note:
NIST did not, but someone did test for accelerants, and they found thermite.
Related Info:
Visibility 9-11 Welcomes Erik Lawyer, founder of Fire Fighters for 9-11 Truth
Heated Controversy: Do firefighters believe 9/11 conspiracy theories?